Saturday, February 12, 2011

Life Is Good Award!

I just received the Life Is Good Award from Donna/BLH Mistress at Book Lovers Hideaway I just have loved making friends with Donna and just adore her blog, so if you haven't been there, you should drop by, she is great!!! Thanks again Donna!!!

Now, here's how this award thing works:

1. Thank and link back to the person that gave this award.
2. Answer the 10 survey questions below.
3. Pass the award along to other bloggers whom you think are fantastic.
4. Contact the bloggers you’ve picked to let them know about the award.


10 Survey Questions;

1. If you blog anonymously, are you happy doing this? If you are not anonymous, do you wish that you had started out anonymously, so that you could be anonymous now?

I am fine where I am right now, I have no regrets, and I love my pen name and have no desire to change it!!! 

2. Describe an incident that shows your inner stubborn side.

I always do reviews for every book that I write, no matter if I liked the book or not!!! I am always trying to improve my blog and update it as much as I can!! 

3. What do you see when you really look at yourself in the mirror?

I see a woman that loves life, and since I love everything romance, I can hardly wait until I can find my Happily Ever after! I see someone that loves God, her family, the world around her and the beauty in reading. 

4. What is your favorite summer cold drink?

 Tea or Fresh Lemonade

 5. When you take time for yourself, what do you do?

I go to the spa, get my hair cut or even color it, shop with my best friend or go dancing.

 7. When you attended school, were you the class clown, the class overachiever, the shy person, or always ditching?


In High School I was the shy person, but when I got to college I was the overachiever!! 

8. If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment in your life, what would you see?

The first time I fell in love!! 

9. Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people or events?

Both!! I don't mind sharing myself, because I always try to be honest in my opinions and reviews, so I always show my true self, and hold nothing back!! 

10. If you had the choice to sit down and read a book or talk on the phone, which would you do and why?

Depends on who I am talking to of course, but most times its reading, since that is my inner passion!!! 

Please pass this award onto ten bloggers you admire. You don't have to return the favor by giving me the award again. I'm thankful enough as it is for receiving it. Spread the love!

Here Are Ten Bloggers I just Love!!! 

 Reading Between The Wines 
Paranormal & Romantic Suspense 
Book Of Secrets 
In The Hammock 
Hottbooks 
Susieqtpies Scraps Of Life 
Outlandish Dreaming 
A Girl, Books & Other Things  
The Prairie Library 
 


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails